Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Located in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand, in fact high in the Garhwali Himalayas are some of Hinduism’s most significant sites, also called Chota Chardham - Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. The temples here marking the spiritual sources of the religion’s four sacred rivers - Ganga, Yamuna, Alaknanda and Mandakini, together making up one of the most prominent pilgrimage circuits in the country. The time between April and November each year witnesses the coming of devotees in thousands who brave the harsh weather, the treacherous mountain roads and trails to get to them. The great philosopher and reformer, Adi Shankaracharya in the 8th century brought together all these pilgrimages into a kind of spiritual circuit, one taken by generations after generations, keeping up the annual tradition of visiting these pilgrimages each year.
The great Hindu philosopher and reformer Adi Shankaracharya initiated the 4 Dham Yatra in an attempt to revive the Hindu religion during the 8th century. Now, thousands of devotees from all around the world become the part of it.
Early Morning meet our representative at Our Hotel / Airport / Railway Station. After some basic Breifing about the Yatra start your journey to Barkot. Barkot is known for its natural beauty Located at the confluence of Yamuna and Tons River . Barkot offers Panaromic views of snowcapped Mountains of Bandarpoonch . Check into the hotel Upon arrival in Barkot. Overnight stay at Barkot. (Meals: Dinner).
Good morning with breakfast . Drive to Jankichatti / Phoolchatti. Start your trek from here to Yamunotri Temple (6km Trek) (Either by walk or by horse or by Doli at Your own cost). After arrival at Yamunotri Temple take bath in warm waters of Surya Kund (Hot Spring). Enjoy Darshan of "Yamunaji". Return trek to Jankichatti. Later drive towards Barkot. Overnight stay at Barkot. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Move after breakfast . Later drive to Uttarkashi. Visit Shiv gufa on the way to Uttarkashi. In Uttarkashi visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple. After that, check in hotel. Free for rest of the Day . Overnight stay at Uttarkashi. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Early morning with breakfast . Drive to Gangotri. On the way visit Gangnani Hot Spring. Take a holy dip in Kund. Later drive to Gangotri via beautiful Harsil valley. On arrival at Gangotri, take a holy dip in the sacred river Ganges which is also called Bhagirathi . Perform Pooja and Darshan, after that relax for some time in the lovely surroundings. Later return drive to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Good Morning with breakfast, drive to Sitapur. Enroute you can see the beautiful river Mandakini at Tilwara. The Mandakini River Originates from Kedarnath, drive alongside the river to reach Guptkashi, visit Ardh Narishwar Temple in Guptkashi. Check into the hotel arrival in Sitapur. Overnight stay at Sitapur. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner)
Good Morning with breakfast, today we will go to Kedarnath Temple. Drive from Sitapur to Sonprayag to reach Kedarnath . you will have two options. One by trekking and other is by Air via Helicopter (at your own cost). Overnight stay at Kedarnath. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner ] NOTE : members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen, toiletries and clothes for an overnight halt at Kedarnath .
Good Morning with breakfast, Departure from Kedarnath, start your journey towards Sitapur, reach Sitapur in the evening, check in at the hotel. Overnight stay in Sitapur (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner).
Good Morning with breakfast, start your journey towards Joshimath through Chopta, Gopeshwar, reach Joshimath in the evening, check in the hotel, visit Narsingh Mandir, explore the local market. Overnight stay in Joshimath. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner).
After breakfast, start your journey to Badrinath, visit Badrinath temple and take a bath in hot spring Tapt kund. Visit Mana ( India last Village). There are other interesting sightseeing spots like Vyas Gufa, Mata Murti, Bhimkund and the Origin of the Saraswati River . All the things are within 3 km of Badrinath Temple . Drive back to Joshimath 40km . Overnight stay in Joshimath. (Meals: Breakfast and Dinner).
Good Morning With breakfast, Drive Back To Haridwar. Drop at Hotel / Airport / railway station. (Meals: Breakfast)
Tour end with lots of beautiful memories .
● There is no deluxe / luxury facilities in Kedarnath ji due to high altitude. There only dormitory system guest houses / dharamshala.
● As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together For Foreigners . Voters Id card, Driving License, Aadhar Card. All the documents must include a photograph. Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny the stay if valid id proof is not provided.
● Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues. Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hr and checkout time is 11:00 hr across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
● If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels Will decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Normally in Chardham you will get north Indian type food only and most of the standard and deluxe hotels give thali if meals are included in package.
● Breakfast Timing: 07:00 Am to 09:00 AM And Dinner: 07:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
● Normally for extra bed on double sharing rooms many hotels has rollaway bed while rest of the hotels provide extra mattress only. If you are not comfortable with mattress system instead of bed let us know in advance.
● In hill areas or Chardham many hotels don’t have ac so if you Want a/c only kindly confirm with the company regarding the same. Lift facility & power back up is not available in most of the hotels in Chardham. Wi fi facility and room heater is mostly chargeable but don’t expect good wi fi in Chardham hotels due to network issues most of the time.
● Most of the hotels in Chardham are not running full year so don’t expect similar service and room quality like you get in Haridwar and Rishikesh in the same price range. Especially in may june and other busy days the budget/standard hotels in Chardham can cost more than deluxe hotel in Haridwar-Rishikesh or Delhi. Also if you want to stay good hotels with good reviews you need to book at least 3 months before in may June and 1-2 month before in Oct Nov season as good hotels are mostly booked in advance by groups. In Kedarnath there is only basic dharamshala / budget hotel type basic facility only even if your package is luxury in Kedarnath don’t expect luxury rooms.
● AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle. Hill areas will start from Dehradun onwards as well from Rishikesh onwards and ac will not work beyond those points.If you want AC in the hills during road journey then the rates per vehicle A/C Per day at Hills are: Indigo/Dzire/Etios @ Rs 200 per day, Innova /Tavera/Bolero @ Rs 300 per day and Tempo 12 seater @ Rs 500 per day.
● Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust. In Chardham route some of the places are not on the way like Trijuginarayan, Lakhamandal, Auli, Kalimath, Neelkanth Mahadev, AdiBadri, Bhavishya Badri etc. Kindly contact directly to company in case you want to include these places rather than driver.
● Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
● We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
● In case the driver is not cooperative or any issue kindly contact company on the spot.
● Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
● In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same. Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
● Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
● The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.Company reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.At many of the tourist destination / hill station - some of the road / shopping market / mall road have "NO ENTRY" for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
● Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
● No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
● No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
● Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
● All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance amount towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by the company.
● Company Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Company considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the Nanital High Court , Uttarakhand India.
The original document of identity proof - driver’s license, Aadhar card, passport will be fine. It is very important to have your identity proof with yourself while on a journey .
● Within 15 days of Arrival Date / No Show: No Refund
● 15 Days to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
● 30 Days & More: 10% of package cost (and taxes are not refunded in any case)
● Note: No refunds in case of Road Blocks, Accidents etc.
Files coming soon.