Signed in as:
Signed in as:
Set amidst the epic Himalayas, Ladakh is a rustic and heavenly beautiful travel destination. The rugged valleys and mountains, winding roads coupled with the vibrant cultural life maintain the exuberance and charm of this region. The iconic Magnetic Hill, the turquoise coloured Pangong Lake, the confluence of two mystical rivers, ancient and awe inspiring monasteries and the highest passes are a few of the marvelous attractions of Leh and Ladakh in general. The wide array of trekking routes will satiate your soul and enrich the senses. The moon like desert mountains continue to be an exceptional destination for adventure seekers and admirers of Buddhism and phenomenal mountain vistas. So, pack some travel essentials with you to explore the most enthralling destination of India and bring back souvenirs of endless memories with you.
The magic of Leh will beckon you year after year and leave you still wanting more. The moon-like landscapes, desert mountains with splashes of green and snow peaks, monasteries and stupas make you feel far removed from this world. The drive on the mountain roads, along the mighty Indus and the Zanskar, with grazing Yaks, Martens, wild horses and sheep, apple and apricot trees is really like a dream come alive.
The land of high passes
On arriving in Leh, get briefed on the programme and upcoming events of your journey. Thereafter, transfer to the guesthouse and enjoy an overnight stay. Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh
Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges. Feel the thrill of crossing one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La. Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost). Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra. Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
After the sun peeps out, you will pack your bags as you will leave for Turtuk village which was under Pakistan before 1971. Nestled in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River, it is the last village before LOC. With stunning beauty throughout the valley, you will be blessed with views you might have not seen before. After exploring Turtuk you will travel back towards Nubra
Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains. The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army. On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. After sightseeing, you will leave for Tangste for overnight stay. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excusrion to Pangong Tso on the next day in suv/tempo traveller) Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso.
In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world) and Choglamsar. En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Shanti Stupa, a beautiful white-domed Buddhist stupa surrounded by a stunning scenery of vast mountains.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner and Overnight Stay in Leh
After the Breakfast Get transferred to the airport on your own to board the flight for your onward journey.
● Accommodation in Hotels / Camps / Guest Houses on double / triple sharing
● Meals - Breakfast and Dinner. Dinner on
● Check in Day to Breakfast on Check out Day
● Bike with fuel, helmet, reflector jacket and rider’s batch
● Services of experienced Road Captain
● and Motorbike Mechanic from Himachal or Ladakh
● Services of back up seat in a vehicle for
● a group of more than 10 motorbikes
● restricted for exigencies
● First Aid kit and Oxygen cylinder at
● dispersal with the trip leader
● Sightseeing in Leh Ladakh
● Bike permits and Inner Line permit of all participants
● Facility to carry luggage in a vehicle
● restricted to 1 Rucksack / Duffle bag of 60 Liters per motorbike
● Online Certificate on completion of the trip.
The original document of identity proof - driver’s license, Aadhar card, the passport will be fine. It is very important to have your identity proof with yourself while on a journey
The cancellation charges are as under:
● Cancellations prior to 30 days from the start of the trek – Full Refund .
. ● Cancellations prior to 29-15 days from the start of the trek – 80% Refund or Trek Voucher worth paid amount (Trek Voucher is valid 12 months).
● Cancellation prior to 7-14 days from the start of the trek -- 50% refund or Trek Voucher worth paid amount (Trek Voucher is valid 12 months).
● Cancellation prior to 7 days from the start of the trek -- no refund
● Drinking and smoking during the trek are strictly prohibited. If found flouting the rules, your participation on the trek will be canceled with immediate effect
. ● Route changes, postponement, delay, or finishing the trek a day earlier: Under some extraordinary circumstance, your trek may end a day earlier or start a day later. This may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, political restrictions, or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the trek (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage. Trek fee is not charged broken down in terms of days but is a composite fee for the whole trek.